Saturday, March 24, 2012

Zoya Tru

Happy weekend, lovelies! <3

Today, I have another lovely polish from Zoya's True Spring 2012 Collection. Tru is a deep reddish-grape purple with shimmers that sparkle pink, orange, and red. It is one of two purple polishes in this collection.






The shimmer adds a lovely depth and richness to the purple base. It is similar to that in Skylar, with larger fleck pieces that really show through at certain angles, but not so much at others. It almost looks like the polish is winking at you as it shimmers in and out of appearance.

The formula is a little thicker, although it is still creamy and easy to apply. The thicker formula allows for total opaque coverage in two coats.

You can find Tru on Zoya.com for $8 for 0.5oz.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me by the company for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

2 comments:

  1. Very deep and very beautiful color!
    And I like your blog more and more, I find myself really want to check in every couple of days if something is new even if I don't have time for blogger. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, sweetie! That's really kind of you to say. I always hope that my blog would make a difference to someone, so your words really mean a lot to me. <3

      ~ Yun

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...