Monday, July 23, 2012

Viva La Diva #48

When I was in Sweden on vacation recently, I could not let the opportunity to find some awesome Swedish polish pass me by. I dragged my husband into pretty much every single department store and drug store we came across in Stockholm (poor hubby!). I found a 3-free brand called Viva La Diva. They have some lovely and interesting colors and the cutest bottles, so I could not resist picking up a few. :-)

Today, I have Viva La Diva's number 48 to show you. Most Viva La Diva polishes are unnamed and are only marked by a number. 48 is a bright summery pink with a subtle blue shimmer in a metallic finish.







I love pinks, and this one is going straight to my favorite pinks pile! It's so bright and cheerful, and I peek at my nails constantly when I am wearing it. I find the blue shimmers against the pink base fascinating, and I can't stop turning my hand this way and that way to see the them flash. The formula is thin and easy to apply, and there are no brush strokes visible once the polish is dry.

Viva la Diva is a Swedish brand, and can be found in the Swedish Åhléns department store, as well as online at Vivaladiva.se.

27 comments:

  1. Although I am not as crazy for pinks as you are, anything with a shimmer-metallic look will probably get me.
    This is really such a pretty polish! Now all I need is someone who will pay for my trip to Sweden... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hopeless when it comes to pinks LOLs. Thanks, I'm glad you think it's a pretty color! Teehee :D

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  2. That's a lovely colour and looks real good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Viva la Diva - I think they make a lot of interesting colours also in make up. You picked one of the very pretty pinks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like Viva La Diva and this color! I wish we had easier access to this brand here in the US.

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  4. Ahhh, another gorgeous pink! I'm going to figure out a way to fit nothing but pinks into my current challenge for a week, lol. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like this color! Oooh pink week would be awesome! :D

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  5. This pink is stunning! The blue shimmer is really visible and gives it a very interesting glow! You made a good choice there, for sure! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I totally love the blue shimmers in there. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  6. It's GLOWING, and it looks gorgeous on you. I haven't yet tried out that brand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the name of the polish brand and the color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is stunning! I absolutely love pinks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I love pinks too :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  9. What would a holiday be without some nail polish shopping ;) This one looks quite unique with the blue shimmer against the bright and happy pink :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, it wouldn't be a holiday without polish shopping! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  10. Love all pinks, specially the brighter ones.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been lucky to get a few from this brand in swaps--I would for sure be buying some if I had the opportunity. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it seems to be a lovely brand. Too bad it isn't easier to get in the US.

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  12. looks gorgeous on you! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this. I had Zoya Lola and she reminds me a little of this with that touch of blue to the shimmer. I gave Lola to my sis-in-law because she was just over the moon for it. I wish I could run out and buy this instead! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! You're right, I think this is quite similar to Lola with the pink base and the light blue shimmers. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...