Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Barielle Stardust

Hi you guys! I am just filled with glee that it's Wednesday already, and the week is half over. I adore these short weeks. Four days of work followed by three days of weekend is a much better ratio than the current 5:2, don't you think? *wishful thinking* ;-)

Today, I have another Barielle polish to share with you. Stardust is a sheer polish filled with tons of small, color-shifting, holographic glitters. 







I layered Stardust over Barielle's Gotta Have Fate. The formula is a little thicker, so the glitter particles remain nicely suspended in the base. The thickness also works great for distributing the glitters evenly and densely if you use a light touch. I only needed one coat of Stardust to get the glitter density I wanted. This polish is so sparkly and colorful in real life, my camera freaked out and had trouble focusing. Because of its sheerness, I wouldn't wear this polish alone. Instead, it is perfect as a top coat to jazz up any existing color. 

You can find Stardust on Barielle.com for $8 for 0.45 fl oz, though there is an ongoing sale for buy one get one 50% off; or as part of the Dazzling Diamonds kit of five polishes for $25.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me by the company for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more information, please view my Disclosure Policy.

23 comments:

  1. What a great topcoat! I like it over Gotta Have Fate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been really curious about this one!! looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like this! It looks super sparkly in person. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. Ooooh.... now *that's* right up my alley. I want this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Gorgeous <333 Reminds me a lot of the Essie one from the LuxEffects though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, reminds me of pure ice: don't you wish! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it looks amazing! And do the holo particles really give a holo-y effect? Because that would be wonderful :D

    I am up for 5:2 weeks, no doubt. See I am back to work on Monday and am already fearing my coming back ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! The holo particles individually give off a holo look because they reflect different colored light depending on the angle you look at it, but they don't have a holo effect all together. Lol hope that makes sense. :P
      Hehe every Sunday night, I dread heading back to work the next day, so I totally understand.

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  7. Looks like a sprinkling of shimmery fairy dust over your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the top coat! I bet this would look great on all colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! Yes I think it would look great over practically all colors. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  9. This is so magical! I love it. :D I'd want to layer this over everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! It's definitely magical and so sparkly in person. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...