Sunday, November 25, 2012

Julep Maven November 2012

Hi, lovely readers! Hope you guys are having a great holiday weekend! I'm a little behind on my posts. I thought I would get a chance to work on the blog over the long weekend, but I should have known better. I could not concentrate in the midst of so much turkey and shopping. :-)

Today, I'm excited to show you my November Julep Maven box. This month's theme is suede polishes. I've been hoping Julep would include their suede polishes as part of their Maven boxes ever since they introduced them to Sephora a few months ago, and I'm happy they finally did. This month, I chose the Classic With A Twist box instead of my usual Boho Glam.



As usual, everything came nicely wrapped in their signature black Julep box. The nail polishes for Classic With A Twist this month are Minka (a copper red suede) and Brit (a graphite silver suede). This profile also came with a jar of Pink Grapefruit Body Frosting. It smells lovely and fresh, and I can't wait to try it. As a bonus, this box also contains three individually wrapped polish-remover pads, which will be super useful when traveling. I've already tried one of the polishes and will have swatches and reviews of that up shortly (assuming I don't get side-tracked with more shopping lol).

If you are wondering about Julep Maven, it is a subscription program that normally retails for $19.99 monthly with free shipping. Over at Julep.com, you can take a style quiz to determine your personal style. Every month, you will receive a Maven box that best fits your style filled with over $40 worth of Julep goodness. The program is flexible, allowing you to skip any month free of charge, send a box to someone else, or switch your box to a different style. And you can cancel anytime.

To join and get your introductory Julep Maven box for only ONE CENT, just click HERE, select the Become a Maven tab, and use code PENNY at checkout. The code is available for a limited time.

** This post contains my referral link. If you click on the link and sign up, I will earn credit towards free Maven boxes.

6 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing the polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freakin' love pink grapefruit! I have a Lycon Pink Grapefruit scrub in the shower I save for special days :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love grapefruit too! I had this grapefruit body butter that smelled so amazing from Sephora that has since been discontinued. I'm now looking for a new body butter to replace it.

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. I'm getting my first box for a penny! I can't wait till it arrives!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...