Friday, November 16, 2012

Zoya Storm

Happy Friday, dear readers! We've made it through the week and now the weekend is finally here! *pats everyone on the back* :-)

Today, I'm continuing with Zoya's Ornate Collection, and I've got another beauty for you. Storm is a black polish filled with loads of scattered holographic micro-glitters.







This looks like the starry night sky on my nails, with all those shimmers twinkling back at me through the black depth. This has a jelly-like finish that we have also seen with Blaze and Aurora, and the micro-glitters sparkle with a bunch of colors, most obviously silver, green, and red. This is another one in the collection where the glitters do not have a gritty feeling and there were no removal issues. I did one thin coat and one medium thick coat to get opaque and even coverage, so you may need three coats if you prefer uniformly thin coats.

You can find Storm on Zoya.com for $8 for 0.5 fl oz. If you are new to Zoya, you can get your first two bottles of Zoya for $8 total and free shipping! More info HERE.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me by the company for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

26 comments:

  1. SO beautiful! It really does look like the starry night sky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! Doesn't it!? I totally think so. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  2. Yun, you are killing me!!! Slowly but surely with your awesome swatches!!! ME WANTS THIS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the one I want most from this collection! Gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! I think it's beautiful too! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful night sky on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is very high on my wish list! It is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you love it! It really is stunning for sure. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  6. I thought starry night also! This is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And congrats back atcha for surviving the week! *pats Yun on the back* ;D I'm so enjoying hearing how easy on the nail these are to remove. This one's gorgeous and right up my baby seester's alley, so I think she'll probs be getting it for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! *pats each other* <3
      Being quite lazy, I'm totally into easy removal! :D I'm glad you like this!

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  8. This is one of my favorites in the collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally thought of starry night sky as well! Gorgeous effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful, I love how glossy it looks. I can imagine this will look good with so many colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one is super gorgeous!! just... well, we've seen it already...
    Do I need it? No? Yes? No? Yes? so hard to decide.... UGH!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...