Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Nicole by OPI Keeping Up With Santa

Continuing with Nicole by OPI's Kardashian Kolor Holiday 2012 Collection, I have another of my picks to share with you today. Keeping Up with Santa is a deep, cool-toned medium red with subtle red shimmers and a metallic finish.






This red leans slightly cool, with some light raspberry tones in the red. It has a fantastic formula. It is easy to achieve thin and even coats, and I needed just two for opaque coverage. For a metallic finish, this one has barely perceptible brush strokes once the polish is dried. This is a fun and festive red, great for this time of the year. :-)

You can find Keeping Up With Santa at select retailers such as Target, Kmart, and Ulta for a retail price of $7.99 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me by the company for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

16 comments:

  1. It looks lovely, and Christmassy indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful shade!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really cool shade - and perfect for Christmas too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sophisticated red! You seem to pull off every colour there is - I don't think I've ever seen a bad polish on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The darker hue definitely makes this one more sophisticated. Thank you, I think my camera is very forgiving, more so than if you were to see me in person. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  5. I just looove reds!! perfect for the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...