Thursday, April 18, 2013

OPI Tiffany Case

Hi you guys! :-)

Let's wrap up the OPI Bond Girls Collection today with the last but definitely not least of the set. Tiffany Case is a cool-toned icy medium blue full of sparkly blue glitters that dries to a textured matte glitter finish.






The blue base has a hint of teal in it, so that it looks a bit aqua at times. The glitters in here are slightly bigger, so they have a more chunkier look, kind of like sequins. The formula is pigmented and easy to apply, going on glossy and then drying down to the textured finish. You need just the standard two coats for sufficient coverage. A word of caution - this stains a bit, so remove carefully or you may end up with smurf fingers. :-)

Hope you have enjoyed my posts on the OPI Bond Girls Collection. Now that I have tried all the colors, I have to say I love most of this collection! It's brought some unique colors to the textured polish world, and the formulas are fantastic. I have trouble picking a favorite from this collection. Vesper is the only miss for me, but the rest all hit it out of the park! :-) What about you? What are the hits and misses for you, and which will be joining your collection?

You can find Tiffany Case at your local nail salons and beauty stores such as Ulta and Dillard's for a retail price of $9 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains product(s) provided for honest consideration.

31 comments:

  1. I think you ended with my favorite. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I think it's gorgeous too! :)

      Delete
  2. Pretty! It reminds me of the ocean in some tropical location!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yes, I thought the blue did look tropical and mermaid-like! :-)

      Delete
  3. Oooh, I think this one is my favorite of the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very gorgeous, love the play of shades in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blue is really pretty, I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Kind of sucks about the staining though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the color! I don't know why, but bright blues almost always stain for me.

      Delete
  7. This one is so gorgeous! It's going my wish list. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's pretty! I think in the end Jinx was my fave out of all of them, but that could just be because I'm such a coral addict this time of year! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coral is so gorgeous for summer, but I'm glad you like this one too! :-)

      Delete
  9. It's official, the whole collection is smokin' :) This one looks particularly amazing on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm loving the collection too... they're all gorgeous! :-)

      Delete
  10. This one is definitely my favorite! I love blues and this one is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you love blues, this one is definitely for you! ;-)

      Delete
  11. Let's pretend I never saw this, ok? :-(
    It's gorgeous. If I would consider buying an opi at all - THAT would be it...

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks fantastic on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi :)
    I've watched your photos and going to buy this polish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm glad you like this, and I could help! Tiffany Case is so pretty... you can't go wrong with it. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...