Thursday, August 22, 2013

KBShimmer You Go Ghoul!

Hi, you guys! Gosh, what a crazy busy week it's turning out to be. I'll be glad when Friday rolls around. I feel like I've definitely earned my keep this week. :)

Today, I've got the last of the colors I've received from the KBShimmer Fall 2013 Collection to share with you. You Go Ghoul! is a black jelly with tons of orange, pink, and purple hexagon and small bar glitters.






Ah this is another stunning polish from the collection, I must say! I think I've found my Halloween polish for this year. :) The formula is great, with a surprisingly good amount of coverage for a jelly. The glitters in here spread out evenly across the nails, making application a breeze. It looked pretty good already at two coats, but I added a third coat for the swatches just to get a little extra pigmentation and glitter density.

Now that I've shown you all the colors I have from the collection, I have to say that I'm having a really tough time picking out favorites from the set. Usually it's easy for me to point to a few that I really love, but this collection is full of of unique, beautiful, and fall-appropriate colors. What's a girl to do except love 'em all? :D I'd love to know what you think of this collection. Were you more successful than me at picking out favorites? Any must-haves that will be joining your stash?

You can find You Ghoul! starting September 1st at KBShimmer.com for $8.75 and HarlowandCo.org for $9 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains product(s) provided for honest consideration.

33 comments:

  1. For the large glitters, I think the Blurple polish was my fave, but this one is definitely Halloween-worthy and the Autumn polish would be perfect from now through November! I really loved Every Nook & Cranberry though, too. It's really gorgeous and a little more low-key for everyday wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yes, those are all such great colors, I must say! I was just staring at the collection trying to decide which color I wanted to wear next for a mani... still couldn't decide cause they are all beautiful lol. :D

      Delete
  2. This one is really nice, but like the previous one (blue) it may be a tad too dark! I'd pick Teal another Tale for its uniqueness and You Autumn Know because it's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't get over how gorgeous the shimmers in Teal Another Tail are. And You Autumn Know has a great mix of glitters. Yes, both great picks for sure! :)

      Delete
  3. I love the mix of colours as they look halloween appropriate without being typically 'halloweeny'. The name is also very amusing :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe... it took me a while to figure out the pun on the name. My husband took one look and told me. I was like... oh right! Lol. :D

      Delete
  4. This is a great Halloween polish, it's the perfect combination! Count me in as being ready for Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *high fives over Friday* I am so glad it's the weekend! :D

      Delete
  5. So gorgeous !
    Perfect for fall

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this one! It's spooky AND glamorous. :D My collection favorite would have to be You Autumn Know...it just looks like Thanksgiving in a bottle to me. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like this one! Oooh You Autumn Know does have the most awesome mix of glitters! :)

      Delete
  7. I love this dark and mysterious glitter - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks cool with orange and purple glitters mixed in :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely... I really like the mix of glitters in here. :)

      Delete
  9. This looks fantastic! Fall and winter collections are my favourite collections!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would love to see your nail polish storage and collection. Most colours you show are heavenly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! Haha funny you should mention storage... I need to figure out a way to accommodate my growing collection. So far, they are in random drawers, boxes on the floor, my kitchen counter, pretty much any available surface I have. Lol. :D

      Delete
  11. that looks like the perfect halloween polish! i love how dark it is but it still has those awesome colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the colorful glitters and how they look against the dark base too! It's a fantastic combo! :)

      Delete
  12. Another pretty polish! Love the mixes in this one too! Feels like a nice fiery night! So pretty! :)

    Excuse me, I Blurpled and You Go Ghoul are my favs in this collection! Hahaha, I guess I'm proned to darker shades too. Love the mysterious vibe they give out! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like this one and Blurpled! They are both gorgeous! I love it when dark colors can be playful and colorful too, so I'm really loving these two. :)

      Delete
  13. Those blackened glitters are my great weakness - I cannot get enough of them and this is no exception!!! And I agree with you - a perfect Halloween shade :-) as always beautiful pictures. This Collection Review was another awesome series of you and helped to prevent my wishlist from getting too short - LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...